The Resource 100 great plays for women
- 100 great plays for women
- Statement of responsibility
- Lucy Kerbel ; foreword by Kate Mosse
- Title variation
- One hundred great plays for women
- Lucy Kerbel's '100 great plays for women' is a guide to a hundred plays that put female performers centre stage, dispelling the myth that 'there aren't any good plays for women'. Women buy the majority of theatre tickets, make up half the acting profession and are often the largest cohort of any youth theatre or drama club. And yet they have traditionally been underrepresented on stage. 100 Great Plays for Women seeks to address this gap by celebrating plays that put female performers centre stage
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .K47 2013
- .K47 2013
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- surveys of literature
ContextContext of 100 great plays for women
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.