The Resource "Who could that be at this hour?"
- "Who could that be at this hour?"
- Statement of responsibility
- Lemony Snicket ; art by Seth
- Title variation
- Who could that be at this hour
- Thirteen-year-old Lemony Snicket begins his apprenticeship with S. Theodora Markson of the secretive V.F.D. in the tiny dot of a town called Stain'd By The Sea, where he helps investigate the theft of a statue
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Who 2012
- Who 2012
- Literary form
- Series statement
- All the wrong questions
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of "Who could that be at this hour?"
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.