The Resource 100 questions & answers about brain tumors
- 100 questions & answers about brain tumors
- Statement of responsibility
- Virginia Stark-Vance, M.L. Dubay
- Title variation
- One hundred questions and answers about brain tumors
- The authors, a brain tumor survivor teamed with a neuro-oncologist specializing in brain tumors, provide a comprehensive, step-by-step discussion of what you can expect in the diagnosis and treatment of brain tumors, while providing a real-life understanding of what these steps mean for your day-to-day life
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- S79 2004
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of 100 questions & answers about brain tumors
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.