The Resource 100 essential modern poems by women
- 100 essential modern poems by women
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Joseph Parisi and Kathleen Welton
- Title variation
- One hundred essential modern poems by women
- Like the widely praised 100 Essential Modern Poems, this lively, up-to-date guide to modern poetry is filled with wisdom and insights that will delight, engage, and inspire readers of all ages and interests. This bountiful collection presents memorable poems written in the English language over the past 150 years--masterworks and new classics by great authors from Emily Dickinson to Rita Dove, Marianne Moore and Edna St. Vincent Millay to Maxine Kumin and Mary Oliver, Sylvia Plath and Linda Pastan to Kay Ryan and Marge Piercy--that offer compelling perspectives on timeless topics of love, marriage, family, friendship, nature, faith and hope, courage and endurance, and life as lived intensely and to the full. Brief biographies introduce each poet and her work
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .A14 2008
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of 100 essential modern poems by women
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.