The Resource 1001 Inventions : the enduring legacy of Muslim civilization
- 1001 Inventions : the enduring legacy of Muslim civilization
- Title remainder
- the enduring legacy of Muslim civilization
- Statement of responsibility
- Salim T. S. Al-Hassani, chief editor
- Title variation
- One thousand and one inventions
- "Imagine it is the seventh century. As most of Europe continues its descent into a long period of intellectually dormancy, a quiet yet powerful academic revolution is erupting in another corner of the world. Over the next centuries, the geniuses of Muslim society will thrust the boundaries of knowledge forward to such a degree that their innovations still shape civilizations to this day. The staggering achievements of these men and women influenced the development of modern mathematics, science, engineering, and medicine. 1001 Inventions: The Enduring Legacy of Muslim Civilization sheds new light on this golden era that was once lost to so many, and celebrates the heritage that we all share"--P.  of cover
- Cataloging source
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A15 2012
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of 1001 Inventions : the enduring legacy of Muslim civilization
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.