The Resource 'Twas the night before Christmas ; : a visit from St. Nicholas
- 'Twas the night before Christmas ; : a visit from St. Nicholas
- Title remainder
- a visit from St. Nicholas
- Statement of responsibility
- by Clement C. Moore ; with pictures by Jessie Willcox Smith
- The rich beauty and magic of the holiday is captured through brilliant illustrations, from Santa's glittering sleigh to bright red stockings hanging from the mantelpiece, in a reissue of the 1912 edition of the Christmas Eve bedtime tale
- Everyone knows the famous words: "'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house . . ." Clement C. Moore's famous poem was written in 1822 and has been a holiday classic ever since. This edition, with gorgeous illustrations by Jessie Wilco Smith, was first published in 1912 and is considered by many to be the definitive version of the story
- Santa and his reindeer make their Christmas eve visit to the world's children
- Cataloging source
- Baker & Taylor
- Citation source
- PW 09/26/2005
ContextContext of 'Twas the night before Christmas ; : a visit from St. Nicholas
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.