The Resource 100 questions & answers about peripheral artery disease (PAD), Emile R. Mohler III, Alan T. Hirsch
- 100 questions & answers about peripheral artery disease (PAD), Emile R. Mohler III, Alan T. Hirsch
- Statement of responsibility
- Emile R. Mohler III, Alan T. Hirsch
- Includes index
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD) epidemiology and prevalence -- PAD pathophysiology -- Symptoms and physical findings of PAD -- PAD diagnosis -- PAD risk factors -- Heart attack, stroke, and limb loss in individuals with PAD -- Lowering risk : treatment of atherosclerosis risk factors and use of antithrombotic (anticlotting) medications -- Noninvasive treatment of claudication -- Invasive treatment of claudication -- Your doctor's visit -- Further information on PAD
- Control code
- 23 cm.
- xxiii, 106 p.,  p. of plates
- Other physical details
- ill. (some col.)
- System control number
ContextContext of 100 questions & answers about peripheral artery disease (PAD), Emile R. Mohler III, Alan T. Hirsch
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.