The Resource 10 make-or-break career moments : navigate, negotiate, and communicate for success, Casey Hawley
- 10 make-or-break career moments : navigate, negotiate, and communicate for success, Casey Hawley
- Title remainder
- navigate, negotiate, and communicate for success
- Statement of responsibility
- Casey Hawley
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- The first moment you meet an executive or other key business contact -- The first moment you meet the interviewer for your next job -- The moment you are offered a job -- The key moments in a performance review (including asking for a raise) -- The moment you meet your new team -- The moment you are fire -- The moment a challenge to your ethics, loyalty, or future arises -- The moment you resign from a job -- The moment conflict arises with a coworker or other businessperson -- The moment you are recognized for excellence -- Game plan for real life communication: six models for your future success
- Control code
- 21 cm.
- 1st ed.
- 216 p. :
- System control number
ContextContext of 10 make-or-break career moments : navigate, negotiate, and communicate for success, Casey Hawley
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.