The Resource 100 questions & answers about breast cancer, Zora K. Brown, Karl K. Boatman
- 100 questions & answers about breast cancer, Zora K. Brown, Karl K. Boatman
- Statement of responsibility
- Zora K. Brown, Karl K. Boatman
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 239-242) and index
- The basics -- Risk factors and prevention -- Diagnosis -- Treatment -- Surgical treatment -- Radiation treatment -- Chemotherapy and hormonal therapy -- Other therapies -- Coping with treatment and side effects -- Changes cancer brings -- The impact of cancer on sexuality, intimacy, and fertility -- Personal relations
- Control code
- 23 cm
- 3rd ed
- 259 p.
- System control number
ContextContext of 100 questions & answers about breast cancer, Zora K. Brown, Karl K. Boatman
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.