The Resource 100 words almost everyone mispronounces
- 100 words almost everyone mispronounces
- Statement of responsibility
- from the editors of the American Heritage dictionaries
- Title variation
- One hundred words almost everyone mispronounces
- Highlights one hundred words and their pronunciation complications, including such terms as cadre, forte, lingerie, harass, dour, desultory, and mischievous
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .A15 2008
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- The 100 words
ContextContext of 100 words almost everyone mispronounces
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.