The Resource 1,001 facts about the human body, written by Sarah Brewer ; additional material by Naomi Craft
- 1,001 facts about the human body, written by Sarah Brewer ; additional material by Naomi Craft
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Sarah Brewer ; additional material by Naomi Craft
- "Some of the material in this book originally appeared in 'Pockets Human Body' published by Dorling Kindersley Ltd."--T.p. verso
- Includes index
- Introduction to the body: Evolution of the human body -- Body systems -- Cells -- Body structures: Skeleton -- Bone -- Skull -- Spine -- Joints -- Muscular system -- Hair and nails -- Brain and nervous system: Nervous system -- Brain -- Spinal cord -- Senses -- Heart, blood, and lungs: Cardiovascular system -- Heart -- Blood -- Fighting infection -- Endocrine system -- Respiratory system -- Digestion and excretion: Digestive system -- Mouth and teeth -- Stomach -- Intestines -- Liver and pancreas -- Urinary system -- Reproduction: Reproductive systems -- Sex and fertilization -- Pregnancy and birth -- Genetics and heredity -- Growing up -- Growing old -- Body facts: Pregnancy and birth -- Cells and tissue -- Senses -- Hormones -- Growing up and death -- Food and nutrition -- Immune systems -- Ovaries and urination -- Circulation and the heart -- Skin, hair, and nails -- Bones and teeth -- Muscles and exercise -- Brain and nerves -- Respiratory system -- Blood -- Genetics
- Control code
- 17 cm.
- 1st American ed.
- 192 p.
- Other physical details
- ill. (some col.)
ContextContext of 1,001 facts about the human body, written by Sarah Brewer ; additional material by Naomi Craft
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.