The Resource 1001 foods you must taste before you die
- 1001 foods you must taste before you die
- Statement of responsibility
- Frances Case, general editor ; preface by Gregg Wallace
- Title variation
- One thousand and one foods you must taste before you die
- From single press extra virgin olive oils and artisanal cheeses to more exotic fare such as zebra jerky, this compilation is a cornucopia of culinary delicacies from every cuisine around the globe. Featuring luscious photographs and descriptions of must-eat foods from sweet to savory, this culinary gazetteer of the world offers expert guidance on how to really eat like a local when in Rome or how to find the most authentic Peking duck when visiting Beijing. Everyone will delight at the fact-filled descriptions and marginalia and sidebars bursting with culinary history and trivia. Whether looking for the must-taste treats to seek out on your next vacation or inspiration for a romantic dinner for two, this compendium is sure to be a source of gourmet inspiration. The book is divided into sections based on food type (meats, dairy products, fruits, vegetables, sweets and confections, etc). Included are classics as well as delicacies little known outside their home turf
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of 1001 foods you must taste before you die
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.