The Resource 1,296 ACT practice questions
- 1,296 ACT practice questions
- Statement of responsibility
- Melissa Hendrix and the staff of The Princeton Review
- Title variation
- One thousand two hundred ninety six ACT practice questions
- One thousand two hundred and ninety six ACT practice questions
- Princeton Review 1,296 ACT practice questions
- ACT practice questions
- "Equivalent to 6 full-length ACTs ; Drills for each section type, from punctuation to critical reading to trigonometry ; Detailed explantions for every question and answer choice ; Practice questions based on real test questions."--Cover
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of 1,296 ACT practice questions
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.