The Resource 100 questions & answers about breast cancer
- 100 questions & answers about breast cancer
- Statement of responsibility
- Zora K. Brown, Karl K. Boatman
- Title variation
- One hundred questions & answers about breast cancer
- 100 questions and answers about breast cancer
- Newly revised and updated. Whether you're a newly diagnosed breast cancer patient, a survivor, or a friend or relative of either, this book offers help. The only text to provide both the patient s and doctor s views, this completely updated third edition of this best-selling book gives you up-to-date, authoritative, practical answers to your questions about breast cancer, including risk factors and prevention, diagnosis and treatment options, post-treatment quality of life, sources of support, and much more. Now including an entire new section on the impact of cancer on sexuality, intimacy and fertility, This book is written by a prominent breast cancer advocate and survivor and by a cancer surgeon. The book is an invaluable resource for anyone coping with the physical and emotional turmoil of this frightening disease
- Cataloging source
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- B7465 2009
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of 100 questions & answers about breast cancer
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.