The Resource The ant and the grasshopper
- The ant and the grasshopper
- Statement of responsibility
- retold and illustrated by Graham Percy
- While an ant works hard all summer long to feed her children and store food for the winter, her neighbor, a cheerful but lazy grasshopper, relaxes in the sun
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ant 2010
- Ant 2010
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- Aesop's fables
- Children's illustrated classics
- Target audience
ContextContext of The ant and the grasshopper
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair Shores Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.